Does God want some Christians to be Single & Alone in this life on earth?
The reason I am asking is because... im 23 & have never had a relationship. (no i am not unattractive. People are always complimenting me & asking if I model) It's just that I dont trust people,? & I can't seem to find a good, normal, decent, fun, interesting, Christian dude ANYWHERE. Guys (& some women) these days are so immoral & all most of them care about is clubbing, boozing, one night stands, being wild/crazy, etc. I am secure & fine with being single and in the future I plan on having a career in the entertainment industry (acting) so being single may be a great thing for me:)
I am just wondering....Does God want some of us to be alone (without a spouse) in our lives here on earth???
Edit -yes i'm a virgin waiting for marriage xo
1. Uhhh, did you ever consider the possibility that not being able to trust anyone is why you never had a relationship?
2. High maintenance much?
3. God said it is better to be single but if you are having sexual desires, you'd be better getting married than having sex outside of marriage.
4. Sure. I'm Christian, single, and just fine, thank you very much! I wish you well in your career!
5. Of course. God plans for you to die single.
Please If you are a virgin..You are a Diamond in a Coal mine..For Guys like me.. Peace
7. It isn't about God. Maybe you're looking for love in all the wrong places. Why don't you try Christian dating sites and be involved in church activities, where you'll find people who think like you do..
8. God only created one group of people he expects to live and die alone. He calls them gays!
9. God gave humans freewill to choose that for themselves.
10. Single: You might find someone when you look in good circles. Don't pay attach to the club, bar, one-night stand group.
Alone: God intends for us to live in community. Community is one function of the church. This may also help you with the single issue. Find a church where you have a sense of community and hopefully one where there are good people your age.
11. I think some people function best single, but nobody should be alone. I remember one of my childhood Sunday School teachers who never married, never had a a boyfriend and (presumably) never had sex. On the other hand, she was far from alone She was much beloved in the church and the community, and never seemed to me to be unfulfilled in the least.
12. Please don't be mad at me for saying this, you've probably heard it so often. But 23 is very young. If you believe in God, then believe He has someone for you, because He knows you desire a mate. If you did not, you wouldn't be asking.
It's so important to be patient and wait on God. If you stumble ahead and grab just anyone...you will be very sorry.
The hardest thing to do is wait on the Lord. But do it. Wait. Occupy with pursuing your relationship with Jesus and learning His word. Allow God to teach you and lead you. He promises if you commit your ways to Him, He will give you the desires of your heart.
13. The mistake most Christians make is thinking God has so much control over our lives. He doesn't decide who will be single or married. The details are not as important to him as how well you are living your life and caring for his creation.
It sounds like you are doing an excellent job. You are making good decisions and not giving in to peer pressures of today's society. Good for you!
You are still young and I think if you just keep being the very best you can for God's desire for all humanity- you will meet someone very special. Sometimes we need to stop looking so hard. Put your order in for the kind of guy you want- write it down because that will make you feel good. Then put away. Take it out now and then as a reminder to yourself that you are not settling but that you are waiting for that special someone who will share your desires and beliefs.
In the mean time, be happy with who you are and be thankful for everything you have.
14. There are some God calls to be single. Your 23 and never had a relationship ??? Try 41 years old in August like me and have only had two girl friends.
15. No God made us so we would not be alone. Pray for a spouse and God/Jesus will provide. But before you get him, God will make you ready and able to be a good wife. Once you are both ready for the marriage God will bring you together. Waiting is worth it and God is working on you if you asked him to.
God prepares us for what is coming ahead of time, so once we get it the devil nor nothing can tear it down. Many do not wait for God to prepare us and to get what we ask for.
God knows us best and wants the best for all of us. So ask, trust and follow God/Jesus to get the life God wants for you. It may take time but it will more than make up for any waiting. For your marriage will honor God and all will notice this and you can tell them God did it for you. Leading them to Christ so they can get it too.
for any more on this or anything email me.
bless you child.